Work with web design experts who create websites that generate business
We’re a small web design agency that loves creating websites with a purpose. Our experienced team of website designers have unparalleled experience in creating great looking responsive websites for businesses that actually get results. By focusing on the end user and their user experience allows us to develop a website that matches your business. With over twenty five years of website-building knowledge and over fifty years marketing experience between us, we’re able to create a website design and that works for your business
Responsive web designs
Today with people using a multitude of devices from desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones your visitors expect a site that will work easily on different screen sizes. Characteristics that search engines focus on include UX, speed, and multi-device customer journeys. Your website could be the first interaction a prospect has with your business so your website should be working for your business, not against it. Our website design services focus on engaging with your visitors, and ultimately encouraging them to take action.
Bespoke web design services
Every site we create is unique to a customers specific needs and we believe in a bespoke approach when it comes to website design. We use proven WordPress themes, content management platform (CMS) and functional tried and tested plugins to create the functionality you need. Nothing we deliver is packaged and repurposed for other clients. What makes Blue Dolphin different as a web design company is our strategic approach to creating a website. We’re experts in business development and making sure your business website stands out against competitors
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is one of the highest-converting channels for websites. Correct “white hat” search engine optimisation will fundamentally improve your online presence and gain you a lot of Google love. If it’s done right. We design websites with SEO in mind. From getting the fundamentals correct like keyword research, through to getting the technical elements of the site sorted like site speed, SSL certification, and a strong technical SEO foundation.
Website Design, Web Marketing & SEO Resources
We have produced the following guides and information. These are being constantly added and updated.
- Website Design Criteria – Information on site speed, responsiveness, branding, competition and conversion
- The Top 19 Benefits of SEO – find out if people are searching for your products or services ( and if they are capture them)
- Web marketing SEO – see how search optimisation helps you maximise your sales and marketing ROI
- Web marketing benefits – find out how and why web marketing is relevant to you
- Website marketing guide – a comprehensive guide to website marketing including why you need a website marketing strategy
- Should you put prices on your website – types of pricing pages and how to start planning your pricing page
- Website design crucial stages – the 4 key steps to a high performing website
- Website marketing plan – how to create a website marketing plan for your new site
- Website marketing techniques – website seo, using Google local business, the importance of linking and quality content
- Website marketing strategies – baah baah – don’t be sheepish in this article we look at correctly executing website marketing strategies
- Top 5 small business website marketing tips – if you have a small business this is a must read article