skip to Main Content Back To Top
Using Data in Your Marketing
- Get close to your customer ( and gather data)
- Use data to inform your decisions ( data based decision making)
- Use data for product / service development
- Technology for your data is only worth buying if it makes things better. Otherwise its just a shiny new toy
- The essence of strategy is choosing what not do – does your data help you in your decision making
- Remember data doesn’t make decisions You do
- Crucial to identify what is the right data for you to gather
- Important – Doing is Easy, Thinking is Hard ( Good Data can make thinking easier)
FREE Website Performance Check
- Speed plays an important part in website performance how well does yours perform on desktop and mobile?
- Is your site mobile responsive if not how many customers are you losing?
- Is your site HTTPS?
- With GDPR in place is your site legally compliant?
- Find out about loads more website performance issues