Measure, Analyse & Refine
If you are currently spending money on marketing and promotional activities, but you are not measuring there performance of effectiveness, then you are potentially wasting money.
To discuss how setting up marketing metrics could provide you with measurably better marketing contact Andrew Goode an experienced marketing professional, who will be happy to discuss
Stop Wasting Money on Advertising That Doesnt Work
Advertising is often completed as a knee jerk reaction to an opportunity that is presented (that phone call offering a significant saving on placing an advert due to a last minute cancellation).
- The adverts are often badly designed
- A standard (poorly designed) advert is pulled from the archives
- No tracking elements are put in place to see if / how the advert actually impacts on sales
- As no measurements are in place this activity becomes a continuous ineffective process
Improved Performance at Trade Shows / Exhibitions
Trade shows offer a great way to meet with prospects who are specifically interested within your industry / product sector. Working with a number of clients using MAR we have been able to help them
- Increase the number of quality leads they capture at the show
- Increase the awareness of show visitors to their product
- Improve the sales conversion process to those post show visit
- Improve the measurable marketing performance during the complete pre show, during and post show cycle