Wrightfield are a specialist engineering company based in Suffolk, with over 25 years experience within the food manufacturing industry. Their primary focus is the design, manufacture and installation of food conveyor systems and solutions.
The old website was both difficult to update and was missing a significant amount of product and technical information. As a supplier to the UK’s major food processors the website didn’t come close to reflecting these capabilities.
Customers ranging from those who have a detailed in depth knowledge about the wide range of conveyor types and there capabilities. To those who have very limited knowledge other than knowing that they need to move items efficiently and without damage from A to B. This might require elevation / de elevation, going around corners, creating holding spaces and merging / demerging.
With all these elements it was crucial that the site provided a simple and clear User Experience and allowed the visitor to get to the information the needed as quickly as possible. For those with a technical bias, detailed and lengthy content was required t be displayed.
- Design and build WordPress website
- Content creation and addition to site
- Creation of optimised contenet
- Integration of contact forms and pop up on exit
- Design of 8 page brochure and specialist tech spec sheets
- For more information on SEO optimised web development click here or for information on the importance of SEO
- Innovative slider mechanism provided improved site navigation
- On site data capture and lead generation
- High impact imagery clearly communicated products and sectors
- Simple content management system allows Wrightfield to easily change and add new information
- Responsive design allowed site to look good across multiple devices