From their factory in Peterborough, Total Clothing offer screen printing, full colour digital printing, sublimation printing and embroidery. All produced in house- ensuring complete control of a customers order. Their catalogue range consists of over 1000 different items from T shirts and Hi Viz Clothing through to shirts, blouse and suit. They have a unique online personalisation design capability as well as an online clothing fundraising tool.
The old website wasn’t mobile optimised and was missing a significant amount of service and technical information with regards to the new online services provided. As a supplier to the 1000’s of schools, clubs, associations and major blue chips the website didn’t come close to reflecting these capabilities.
- Design and build responsive WordPress website
- Integrate website with Deconetwork
- Integrate website with catalogue system
- Pop up on exit for first time visitor
- Development of landing pages for email and social media camapigns
- Facebook and Google advertising
- Improved site navigation within selection and personalisation
- Fully responsive design improved mobile usage
- Really simple content management system allows Total Clothing staff to easily change and add new information
- Link with Deco system allows customers to design, proof and purchase garments online
- Link with catalogue system allows customers to easily choose from 80,000 garments
- Integration with Design & Buy Online Service
- For more information on mobile web design click here