Friars Pride is an independent family owned company, established over 40 years ago in Peterborough. The company has a heritage stretching back to 1898 and the manufacturing and refining of fats and oils. They have grown to become a premier supplier with a fleet of almost 60 vehicles delivering from Yorkshire, to the South West of England
The old websites featured was based on Magento 1 for the Ecommerce linked to a non responsive WordPress site. With increased mobile usage the user experience was poor making it difficult to identify and select product. As a market leading food supplier to the UK’s fish and chip and fast food providers the website didn’t come close to reflecting its heritage or credibility.
- Design and build responsive WordPress website
- Design and build of Magento 2 E commerce site
- Interactive map to identify Gluten Free Fish and Chip Shops
- Build a wish list or place an order capability
- Categorisation and import of products