The Overton product range covers street cleansing, beach cleaning and environmental markets ensuring there is a product to suit most needs. They manufacture vacuums and street barrows in their Lincoln factory and import specialist cleaning equipment from America and Europe to meet customers needs.
The old website was poorly designed and laid out which led to a very poor customer experience. Combined with a content management system that was very difficult to use it meant that changes to the website were either difficult or required the previous provider. As the company looked to increase export sales it became clear that the site needed changing.
- Scoping to evaluate and improve site navigation
- Design and build of responsive WordPress website that worked on mobile, tablets, laptops and wide screen monitors
- Create separate product pages to improve customer experience
- Make site HTTPS
- Improved and enhanced data capture
- Overton are constantly innovating and developing new products, it was critical that staff were able to easily and update content, images and pdf downloads to the site
- For more information on optimised and responsive website development click here
- Site offered Spanish, French and German language options
- Site layout and design significantly improved
- Ability to capture visitor information ( and identify visitor requirement)
- Videos, Datasheets, Brochures added per product to provide improved UX
- Really simple content management system allows Overton UK staff to easily change and add new information