CDS is a ‘referral’ only dental service and their patients are referred to them by High Street Dentists. Most of their patients come to them because they are unable to be treated in a General Dental Practice because of learning difficulties, mental health issues or very severe dental anxiety. Sometimes patients are referred to them because they need specialist or complex care and are referred back to their usual dentist after their course of treatment.
CDS – Community Dental Services, is a Specialist Dental Provider, who accept Referrals for Treatment only. We unfortunately do not offer a direct NHS service.
Community Dental Services is an employee owned social enterprise CIC delivering clinical dental and Oral Health Promotion services throughout Bedfordshire, Luton, Norfolk, Waveney, Oxfordshire, Leicestershire, Essex, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. They provide services from 56 clinics and consistently achieve patient satisfaction rates of 98%.
CDS has grown and changed significantly over the last 5 years. This has been reflected in the website visual deign and functionality. The site has grown extensively and features a detailed job application area, referral capabilities, resource downloads and individual practice information areas.
- Using the existing corporate identify and brand colours design and build a modern clean and highly visual WordPress website
- Website usage between desktop and mobile devices, so it was important that the site was responsive
- Required Browse Aloud integration
- Provide simple and detailed information to practice details
- Responsive site, that provides fast load time for users and significantly improved content management speed times
- Detailed and comprehensive job application area
- Improved and simplified navigation and calls to action
- Simple content management system, allowed marketing team to easily add news. WordPress training provided to marketing team
- Ongoing support and site maintenance