Web Designers In Peterborough Can They Build Great Websites
The Different Types of Web Designers
There are lots and lots of web designers in Peterborough (and individuals) who will suggest they can build you a website. The unfortunate fact is that they will all build you a website and these will range from
- The Graphic Designer site which will probably look visually stunning and be capable of winning a multitude of awards for looking pretty.
- The Nerd site – often built by a computer genius in a bedroom on a platform that you need a degree in nuclear physics in order to be able to access, let alone modify
- The Home build – started as a project on a FREE web platform (because it was free) many, many months ago, but you never quite get round to finishing
- The internet marketing company – who will be able to build a site that can get found and importantly will lead to conversion and ultimately the phone ringing, orders being placed or customers walking through your door.
Improve Your Website Performance Today
Web Designers In Peterborough The Questions To Ask
If you are looking at having a website created or having your existing website modified or redesigned by web designers in Peterborough then asking the following questions may help you in your selection process
- First ask yourself why you want a website – WOOH . Yes the first question you need to ask is what do I want the website to do. Now this can range from being a simple on line catalogue, so that when someone in Peterborough types in my product or service in a search engine, your company will appear in the search facility. So that quite possibly they can find your telephone number and then call you.
- So there’s a crucial point, for many companies its not about having a website, its about ensuring your telephone number appears.
- At this point it may be that having a fully optimised Google listing could be a good investment, and that having a beautiful looking website will never provide you with a return on investment. This takes us to the next most important question ROI on internet activities which I will cover in the next article