Digital caricatures provide an interesting alternative to traditional pen and ink caricatures or a well shot photograph. Luisa Calvo is possibly the best digital caricaturist in the UK. With a Cambridge art school background, Luisa is a leading well travelled UK caricaturist and pioneer of digital caricatures, keeping up with all the latest technology and happily taking on new and exciting challenges.
This has certainly proved useful over the pandemic when corporate events, trade shows and domestic hospitality events ( weddings) came to a halt.
Luisa has used her caricature skills to create a new market opportunity. After being supplied with good quality photographic images she is able to create a digital caricature to any required style.
Have your team members caricatured as Superheroes, characters or sporting superstars. So if you have a highly skilled, non photogenic teamand would like to have their images on your website or promotional materials then a themed digital caricature could be the solution
The Digital Caricatures Process
- Contact Luisa for a quote with a description of your requirements.
- Send your happy smiling photos through as JPEG attachments by email.
- Approve your colour digital caricature – it’s very easy to amend digital caricatures, as they are saved in layers …and your satisfaction with the finished artwork is of the utmost importance!
- Once approved, you will be sent a Dropbox link with the high res image/s.
- You can then upload the high res artwork file to a photo printing website to order an impressive canvas print online.
To see more digital caricature examples click here .
The caricature image shown is Rex the Schnauzer, the company security system. With pet sales increasing significantly during the pandemic, whilst some industries and sectors contracted. New markets and opportunities became available.