So Much Has Changed
Cast your mind back 10 years and think how much has changed.
- Twitter wasn’t invented
- Unleaded petrol 77.9 p per litre
- Nokia and Blackberry were market leaders
- No g mail
- UK population 59 million (in 2014 64.1 million)
- Facebook wasn’t open to the public
- Tesco and Sainsbury’s were the dominant supermarkets
Major High Level changes in marketing
- Meteoric rise in customer expectations – alright is no longer enough
- Era of mistrust against providers
- As consumers we have more information than we can deal with
- A shift in power from brands to customers(balance of power from suppliers to customers)
So How Has Sales & Marketing Changed In The Last Ten Years?
- Has your strategy changed
- Are you measuring the effectiveness of all your activities
- Are your customers easier to acquire and keep
- Do you face increased competition
- How many times have you changed your website
- Are you still advertising in directories
What Is The Future Of Marketing?
What is your sales and marketing plan to grow your business for the next 12 months.
If you don’t have a plan why not call Andrew Goode an experienced marketing and sales professional on 01733 361729 or click here . For more information on marketing and sales news and updates click here