Huntingdon Manufacturers Association Supporting Local Companies
I recently attended an event organised by Huntingdon Manufacturers Association that had the purpose of demonstrating a range of innovation topics from within the area. A leading composite company spoke about their approach to innovation as they developed leading edge products. A presentation from a leading authority on graphene was given to showcase the potential from a product that was new to many within the audience. From looking at new technologies to providing information on potential funding opportunities Huntingdon Manufacturers Association appear to be an exemplar manufacturing cluster group.
Huntingdon Manufacturers Association Committed
The Huntingdon Manufacturers Association is based on a committed group of business leaders from within manufacturing companies, who are working with the support of Huntingdonshire District Council and Huntingdonshire Regional College to provide a valuable information resource to the manufacturing business community. The HMA aims
- By being an association to be the voice of its members, representing them to those who can influence their future and achieving what cannot be achieved as individual companies.
- Through its collective strength provide services to its members helping them achieve more and enhance their knowledge through networking.
- Through forward thinking embrace encourage and nurture new manufacturing innovation and ‘making’ technology for the greater good of all members.
HUNTINGDON MANUFACTURERS ASSOCIATION Information Provision
Through contacts and intermediaries the HMA can provide information on
- Business Grants, Funding and Incentives
- Research and Development Initiatives especially for with the local Huntingdonshire area
- Energy Savings
- Training – via both academic and third party providers
- The benefits of International Trade and what support is available
- Insight into the general economic climate and provide a valuable barometer of how Huntingdonshire is performing within the local area
- A direct representation to Government
Huntingdon Manufacturers Association are keen to encourage interaction with like minded manufacturers, to know more about what we offer and how you can engage with the HMA please contact them directly. For more information on Manufacturing for Marketing as opposed to Huntingdon Manufacturers Association simply click on the click here