Wrightfield Pools design, manufacture and install stainless steel swimming pools and moving pool floors from their modern factory in Suffolk.
A website was required that provided an accurate reflection of the companies design, engineering and technical capabilities. The website needed to be able to visually showcase projects and so a full width gallery with slider functionality was chosen. Importantly the site needed to get found by architects / builders / pool installers so the site was built with search engine optimisation and google ranking in mind. There is significant confusion on swimming pool terminology with the same words being used for back garden paddling pools by domestic users as well as large swimming pool builds. Wrightfield Pools wanted a detailed contact form approach to be developed in order to filter out at an early stage unsuitable / irrelevant enquiries.
- Design and build WordPress website
- Creation of a new logo
- Content creation and addition to site
- Pop up on exit for first time visitor
- Development of brochures (retail / commercial)
- Development of trade adverts
- Improved site navigation
- Ability to capture visitor information
- High impact sliders clearly showcased the capabilities
- Really simple content management system allows Wrightfield staff to easily change and add new information
- Google Analytics added to allow evaluation of site performance
- Integration with Mailchimp
- Zapier integration between Gravity Forms and Workbooks CRM
- For more information on website design click here