BA Caulkett design and manufacture re-handling attachments for loading shovels in a variety of industries including agriculture and construction. The company is the number one manufacturer of High Tip Buckets in the UK with an enviable reputation for quality and engineering know how.
With an increasing product range and opportunities for export the old website which was difficult to update, and not an accurate reflection of the expanding organisation needed updating. The site needed updating and have the capability to be changed / adapted as new products and capabilities were developed. The company has constantly grown and developed in recent years installing a dedicated spray painting facility allowing complete control and customisation capabilities. A new dedicated multi bay welding and fabrication facility with state of the art fume extraction and low energy lighting has recently been built onto the site. The additional room allows for pusher blades of any length to be easily fabricated and welded.
- Design and build WordPress website
- Creation of a new logo
- Content creation and addition to site
- Pop up on exit for first time visitor
- Development of an image library
- Image crop and manipulation
- Improved site navigation
- Ability to capture visitor information
- High impact sliders clearly showcased the size and scale of the equipment
- Really simple content management system allows BA Caulkett staff to easily change and add new information
- Google Analytics added to allow evaluation of site performance
- For more information on website design and build that looks great and gets enquiries click here