The professional strategic decision making quiz questions
- How do you put a giraffe into a fridge?
- Answer : Open the fridge door, put the giraffe in and shut the door
- How do you put an elephant into a fridge?
- Incorrect answer: Open the fridge door, put the elephant in and shut the door
- Correct answer: Open the fridge door, take out the giraffe, put the elephant in and shut the door
- The lion king is hosting the global annual conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?
- Answer: The elephant because he is still in the fridge
- There is a wide river you must cross but it is inhabited by alligators. How do you manage it?
- Answer: You swim across. All the alligators are attending the lion king global conference
I hope you have performed well in this fun test. If you would like some help with strategic business development then please give Andrew Goode a call on 01733 361729 or check out www.bdolphin.co.uk/portfolio for non animal examples of business solutions.