Marketing Nuggets – Helping You Find Yours
Discover some great practical sales and marketing ideas that you can apply immediately in your business.
Ideal for: Small business owners and managers in small to medium organisations with a sales and marketing responsibility. These presentations are suitable for all product or service based organisations, including the not-for-profit sector.
Benefits from attending:
- Change the way you think about marketing your business.
- Discover new ways to think about your customers and products/services.
- Stimulate your marketing activity.
Event format: Each session takes the form of a one-hour intensive and practical presentation providing you with ideas and key activities you can complete back at work.
The seven Marketing Nugget sessions include:
1. Understanding your customers – why customers might want to buy from you
- Why customers aren’t all equal.
- Why customers buy.
- How customers buy.
- What customers do once they have bought.
2. Product development – making sure you have the products your customers want.
- What makes up a product?
- How to develop existing products.
- Why the customer should be part of the process.
- Why new products fail and how to avoid the traps.
3. Competitor research – making sure you differentiate yourself from the rest
- Who are your competitors?
- Why would your customers buy from them?
- Accurately researching your competitors.
- The importance of correct pricing.
4. Communicating with customers and prospects – getting your message across
- Getting the message right.
- Making sure the message gets to them.
- Get more bangs for your bucks.
- Developing a one-page promotional plan.
5. Digital marketing – making the web work for you
- Four key website rules.
- Creating powerful email.
- Using social media as a business tool.
- Mobile marketing.
6. The service element – delighting your customers
- Identify what’s of importance to your customers.
- Have you got systems in place to deliver?
- Have you got the right people?
- Managing customer expectations.
7. Getting your strategy straight – knowing where you are going
- Vision – know where you are going.
- Choosing your customers.
- Give your customers what they want.
- Developing a one-page business plan.