Wooden Playground Equipment Funding & Grant Advice
Playground Equipment – FREE outdoor play or shelter funding database… Your search starts here!
There is a wide range of funding opportunities for playground equipment available from
- governmental run grant schemes,
- lottery funds,
- private grants
- or traditional fund raising.
There are a number of a searchable funding locators, including the playground equipment funding locator. These will then show you the results, including each funding strings overview, application, database. Simply enter your search criteria such as
- whether you are a school or a parish council,
- the amount you are looking to raise whether you are looking for £500 or £50,000
- and contact details, etc…
Bid writing for wooden playground equipment funding
Hopefully everything you need to start your search for funding! Timberline also have an excellent partner that specializes in hosting and teaching bid writing workshops. If you are interested in finding out more about their upcoming seminars please give us a ring on 0845 606 6475
* Please note that thisinformation was current, to the best of our knowledge, at the time it was entered, please visit each of the funding entities website to ensure the information is still valid.
Free Wooden Playground Equipment Funding Booklet Available to Download!!
Timberline based in Chesterfield offer advice from their FREE in-house Funding Consultants. They are ready to help you find out what funding options may be available to you, and assist you through the process of fund application and wooden play equipment range selection.
If you would like a free copy of our up to date and informational funding booklet which looks at national and regional funding, as well as corporate sponsorship, fundraising and finance options you can download a copy from timberline. To get the funding booklet click wooden playground equipment funding. Alternatively, please email us with your full contact details and organisation name, and we will gladly send this for you or call 0845 606 6475