Six Core Stages In The Growth Journey
1. Identifying where you are now as a business. As with most travel you need to know where you are currently located
2. Where do you want to get to. If we are only going a mile down the road then the amount of planning is minimal, if we want to go to Australia then that will take significantly more planning (if we are to get there)
3. How are we going to get there. So now that we know we want to get to Australia uk there are numerous options available to us, each with a different set of characteristics (time, cost, effort etc)
4. As well as the business growth objectives what personal aspirations and goals need to be achieved.
5. In considering the challenge that going for growth will create what are your strengths and weaknesses
6. What changes will be needed in order for us to achieve the growth criteria