Stop Training Flea’s (Or Are You Limiting Your Employees)
The Flea Jumping Urban Myth (perhaps) And Its Link To Sales & Marketing Performance
A scientist in an experiment placed a quantity of fleas in a glass jar.
- The fleas quickly jumped out of the glass jar.
- He then put the fleas back into the jar and placed a glass lid over the top of the jar.
- The fleas began jumping and hitting the glass lid, falling back down into the jar.
- After a while, the fleas had become conditioned to the presence of the jar lid and began jumping slightly below the lid so as not to hit it.
- The scientist then removed the lid as it was no longer required to keep the fleas in the jar.
- The fleas had learned to limit themselves from jumping beyond the height of the lid even if the lid was removed as they had become conditioned to the fact that they cannot escape from the jar.
Note: This could be an urban myth
How Does Training Fleas Link To Your Sales & Marketing Staff
- Are you limiting the performance of your sales and marketing by imposing unnecessary barriers
- Do your staff have the skills and experience in place to take your sales and marketing activities to the next level
- What needs to happen to unleash the full potential of your sales and marketing activities
- How often do you give your staff a good listening to in order to identify opportunities for improvements
- Are you the limiting factor in the way that you perform your sales and marketing
Stop Training Flea’s
If you would like to get more from your Sales & Marketing activities and jump higher then click here To contact a marketing and sales professional who can help you unleash the potential of your fleas click here
Remember unleashing the power of your employees could have significantly positive experiences on your business