Peterborough Whats On Throughout The Year
Peterborough Whats On From Culture To Passion
Peterborough Whats On A Selection Of Attractions
There are a range of events going on in Peterborough and there is always lots to do for everyone.
- Peterborough Museum is open everyday except Christmas, Boxing and New Years day.
- The museum always has lots to offer in June of 2013 it had the Dr Who exhibition which included the tardis.
- Following its multi million pound refit the museum has an extensive profile of specialist events booked to compliment its fantastic array of permanent exhibits
- If you havent visited the museum for some time it will be well worth a visit
- The Levity Festival Peterborough will be taking place at the embankment next to the River Nene from the 19th – 21st July 2013.
- This festival is to provide a new home for comedy (hopefully over time on par with Edinburgh) and is being developed to be suitable for all ages
- You can attend the event either on teh day or for all three days.
- The Willow festival is a free event which helps to bring the community together from the 12th – 14th July 2013,
- The festival encompasses lots of live bands playing for everyone to enjoy and a variety of other attractions to keep you occupied.
- Hosted on the embankment the venue is only a short flomax pills walk from the coach, bus and train station.
Nene Valley Railway
- Nene Valley railway has events running from the end of June untill December, with the regular steam train passing by along with the Thomas the tank engine events throughout the season.
- At Christmas the Santa special provides a great opportunity for those young or old to have a magical steam powered experience
- There is a station within Ferry Meadows which means you can enjoy a train ride and a great day out within the park
Nene Park Ferry Meadows
- With 500 Acre of land, this is great place in Peterborough to enjoy lots of activities.
- Particularly great if the weather is nice whether you want to go for a walk around the lakes or have a day enjoy the parks and other activities such as horse riding, train rides, water sports and many more.
Peterborough United Football Club
- Peterborough has its own division one football club
- During the season the team can be found ‘entertaining’ the fans at the London Road stadium
- For those away fans visiting the city, the stadium is situated within walking distance of the railway station. There are a wide range of quality restaurants and pubs for fans to enjoy pre and post match
Peterborough Whats On
Visiting Peterborough Whats On information can and other business and marketing information click here. Helping Peterborough attractions, events and businesses market market themselves correctly simply click here