Mobile lighting towers for industry, construction sites, and external events or large indoor events with limited lighting. Mobile lighting tower are ideal if you need to illuminate a large area where the ability to get the powerful lights high up allows you to create great visibility from a unit that is portable unit.
It is important to check out units which are robust (as they will undoubtedly not be treated with kit gloves) and reliable (as in many cases these will be used on safety critical applications). Mobile lighting towers can be used in a huge range of locations, from roadways to illuminate repairs or construction through to photo shoots and film sets where additional luminescence is required. Find out more below.
Mobile Lighting Towers Selection Criteria
- Look for units which are of modular design and feature canopy panels that are easily replaced
- Are manufactured from galvanised material which will prevent rust and corrosion
- Are designed to provide simple access for service maintenance
- There are a lot of great engines available and any reputable mobile lighting towers provider should offer a choice from leading manufacturers
- One of the most common reasons for lighting towers failing is that they simply run out of fuel. For that reason we believe that digital read out fuel gauges should be fitted to allow for accurate fuel reporting. With accurate measurement it should be able to ensure that a unit will be operational when required
- To help with operation we recommend that a simple push button controller is used to start/stop the machine (as opposed to a key)
- A useful additional feature is easy bolt-on telemetry options