Effective Marketing Masterclass
A FREE ½ day Masterclass, providing practical sales and marketing, tips and techniques to apply to your business.
Find out how your website can generate customers
- Generate more high quality contacts through improved networking
- Identify if you could gain more business through an improved green message
- See how virtual and remote marketing can produce real business benefits
Generating business through the web
- Establish if customers are looking for your product or service on the web
- Identify if you can get found on the web – the importance of being number 1 on Google
- Converting visitors into customers
- Using offline marketing to develop and increase your web traffic
Delegate Offer: FREE keyword research – to review 10 keywords that are being used to search for your proposition and whether you can win.
Profitable sales through meeting people and making contacts
- Learn why networking is a powerful a marketing tool and how to build into your marketing mix
- How to identify groups / opportunities for your business and measure the effectiveness of your networking
- The key to successful networking reviewing the laws of attraction and the elevator pitch
Delegate Offer: FREE 1 hour consultation to help you develop and refine your Elevator Pitch.
Virtual & Remote marketing produces real business benefits
- Video and Telephone conferencing learn about the cost, time and personnel savings
- Online visual communications see how this innovative format provides opportunities for significant savings and increased productivity
- The benefits of being local, see how a local address can add value to your business
- Virtual offices, science fiction or appropriate for business
Delegate Offer: 15% discount on Regus meeting room / telephone conferencing
Going Green for increased business
Businesses pursue environmental credentials for a variety of reasons such as improving the environment or business reasons. Learn how to take action to maximise the benefits.
- Identify how going green will affect your business
- Establish a more effective strategy for going green
- Determine how green credentials can be used as a marketing tool
Delegate Offer: FREE Green Audit and report designed to identify your current position in relation to what green credential you intend to achieve
The Masterclass is being held on June 11th at Regus Building, Stuart House, Peterborough for more information on marketing events and masterclasses click here. To contact Andrew Goode an experienced marketing professional click here