Approaches to Improve Your LinkedIn Activities
- Optimise your profile
- Profile picture
- Keyword headline
- Actionable summary
- Customised URL
- Build your presence (inbound)
- Be proactive (outbound)
- Give recomendations
- Give endorsements
- Measure and Analyse
LinkedIn Personal Profile vs Business Page
- Get known
- claim your niche
- be helpful
- become the go to expert
- educate, entertain , inspire
- Share helpful content – write individual text based articles, leverage new features / documents and be consistent
- IMPORTANT – its not about you its about the people you are serving
The approach to using LinkedIn
- Firstly “Follow” so you can see what people do
- Listen carefully
- Listen before you start talking
- To be interesting be interested
- Answer people questions
- Understand your audience
- Then Connect and importantly connect via a conversation ( a genuine conversation)
- The engagement podium can be viewed as
#marketing for manufacturers #websites for manufacturers #business development for manufacturers.
LinkedIn Lead Generation – Now there are lots of people and businesses who purport to be LinkedIn experts or gurus, so be careful who you choose to help you with your LinkedIn activities. Some will be able to achieve great results that will help your business grow. Others will at worst be a costly mistake, while others could seriously damage your personal and brand reputation.
If you would like more information on latest marketing approaches then contact Andrew Goode an experienced marketing and sales professional or for more information on marketing and website approaches click here
FREE Website Performance Check
- Speed plays an important part in website performance how well does yours perform on desktop and mobile?
- Is your site mobile responsive if not how many customers are you losing?
- Is your site HTTPS?
- With GDPR in place is your site legally compliant?
- Find out about loads more website performance issues