Knowledge Ecologist Are They Useful To Business
I recently came across a knowledge ecologist who specialised in knowledge ecology.Over the last thirty years I have come across some great job titles associated with some interesting organisations.
The promise of improved business performance through a knowledge ecologist got me interested.
So what is a knowledge ecologist
- Do you know what a knowledge ecologist (KE) does?
- Have you ever heard of the term?
- Would the fact that someone was a KE make you feel more secure in the information they were providing compared to say a management consultant
- Where do you go and study to be a KE. In fact can you study for it. Is the knowledge gained through experience and practical insight as opposed to a business school
- Are they suitable for any business or only those who are looking to become more environmentally friendly and sustainable way of trading (which I guess in someways is almost every business)
- How would you identify who was an exceptional KE compared to say one who was acceptable
Knowledge Ecologist AVAILABLE
If you would like to know substantially more about Knowledge ecology we are publishing a series of case studies
If you have clicked the button above excellent. Alternatively you may want to attend a FREE event where you could see a KE in action.
Ultimately being able to see content on the web (or a dedicated website) that features
- Quality content explaining the services available
- Case studies illustrating how the process has worked and making the intangible nature of a service more understandable
- Testimonials that show that real people have benefited. Now more about testimonials in a further article but just visualise how powerful a CEO of a large blue chip company saying on video “Without the services provided by the K E our company would not be performing as well as it is now”