Do you have difficulty making business decisions
Does this scenario sound familiar. You need to make some critical business decisions but the harder and more you think about them, the more confused you become and less sure about what would be the best solution / decision. There’s lot of information to consider, sometimes you are operating outside of your comfort zone, perhaps you have too much information you are finding it difficult to prioritise or focus.
Helping to give clarity and focus
Have you ever been swimming underwater in a tropical salt water sea without goggles. Without goggles under the salt water you are presented with number of problems. You cant keep your eyes open for very long, and all that you can see is a blurry fog. All of the details, colours and movements are lost. When you put on the goggles
- You can suddenly see the vibrant colours and shapes of the fish
- You can now identify some of the smaller fish and creatures that were previously not visible
- You can more easily follow the movements of the creatures and plants underwater.
- You can concentrate and enjoy the underwater environment for longer
- That feature you thought was a large rock you can now identify is a shark and take the appropriate action
Improve The Clarity Of Your Business Decisions – Business Decision Goggles
Now unfortunately I am not aware of any equivalent goggles that can help with the business decision process. There are however a number of tools, approaches and techniques that can be used to help you improve the clarity of your business decisions click here for more information. Note this is where talking to an experienced external business advisor can help. With no baggage or emotional tie in to the decision / issue they can potential help you see through the issues and make the best decision. If you would like to talk to an experienced marketing and business development professional (wearing business decision goggles) click here