As a Huntingdon independent retailer
- Are you looking to increase your sales and grow your business?
- Would you benefit from some practical training, support and advice focused around your business activities?
- Do you want to improve the effectiveness of your marketing activities both offline and online i.e. achieve more at a lower cost?
- What if you could test some of your Sales messages and Promotional materials before you committed to £ spend?
The Huntingdon Retailer Marketing Action programme is designed to help you develop the most effective marketing actions for your business.
“This is the most exciting initiative I have seen offered to retailers in years. It provides practical and expert marketing guidance to make a genuine difference to retailers. At virtually no cost, there are huge benefits and I believe this is a great opportunity for the Independent retailers in Huntingdon”
Katy Sismore – Huntingdon Town Partnership Manager
What’s included in the Huntingdon Retailer Marketing Action
Huntingdon Retailer Marketing Action is a unique 3 stage programme of practical training, facilitated discussion, 1:1 action marketing and review designed specifically to help independent retailers improve their business performance. It is delivered by professionals in Marketing, Business Development and Internet Marketing
- Explore which marketing approach will generate your business the most sales
- Review your existing Sales & promotion approaches to identify where you are wasting money
- Identify if online activities could generate additional business
- Identify opportunities for joint relationships with other retailers
Session 1: Marketing Stimulation – prepare to be challenged on your marketing, explore the opportunities for you and your customers. Bob Hogg & Andrew Goode
Session 2: Offline Marketing Stimulation – Review, Development and Testing of alternative online marketing e.g. so how good is your advert / shop window. Bob Hogg & Andrew Goode
Session 3: Online Marketing – are you maximising the potential of the web, are there opportunities for you to drive more people to your shop. Lyndon Wright & Andrew Goode
1:1 sessions: will be allocated during the programme
To minimise disruption to the working day the first 3 sessions will take place from 6.00pm to 9.00pm
*If you employ between 5 and 249 people (to include all staff / helpers / volunteers) you could be eligible for Leadership & Management funding to pay for the cost of training excluding VAT. All you will pay for the programme is the VAT a total cost of £87.50 . The intensive nature of the support provided means that a maximum of 16 will be allowed on the programme.