Greater Peterborough Business Survey Put Your Views Forward
Greater Peterborough Business Survey 2015 – Are You Confident About the Future
Last years Greater Peterborough Business Survey 2014 only had about 200 responses from companies within the area. Whilst this allows certain assumptions and thoughts to be made if a larger number of companies participated then an improved perspective of business confidence could be gained. I believe the survey is done in conjunction with Opportunity Peterborough so they may well use any findings to base future economic development activities.
If you are based in the greater Peterborough business area and would like to complete the survey then simply click on the link Greater Peterborough Business Survey . There are only ten questions and the survey should take only a few minutes to complete.
The survey questions in this years survey are
- Which sector do you currently work in?
- How long have you been operating in the Greater Peterborough Area
- How many staff do you currently employ?
- What is your approximate business turnover per years?
- How has your business performed over the last twelve months compared to the previous twelve?
- How do you think your business will perform in the next twelve months?
- In your business do you expect an increase, decrease or no change over the next twelve months in the following areas?
- What do you think are the main obstacles to growth for your business?
- What would make the biggest difference to the profitability of your business?
- What type of support do you think would have the greatest impact on the productivity of your business?
Greater Peterborough Business Survey
For more information and news on Peterborough Business click here. To contact a Peterborough based marketing professional click here