Free Marketing Workshops For Eco Cluster Businesses Supported by NIAB and Opportunity Peterborough
If you are finding that your marketing activities are not helping you achieve your business objectives and desired sales growth, you can now get free support with a Free marketing workshop programme taking place on 11th March, 25th March and 15th April.
Find out more about Free Marketing Workshops For Eco Cluster Businesses and sign up here.
Free Marketing Workshops For Eco Cluster Businesses Aims To Cover These Issues
- Do you want to get more profitable customers?
- Is your website losing your business?
- Are you wasting your time on costly ineffective marketing activities?
These are just some of the elements being covered in the 3 workshops of the Peterborough Eco Cluster free marketing workshop programme, organised by Opportunity Peterborough and NIAB Innovation Farm.
Free Marketing Workshops For Eco Cluster Businesses Only 16 Fully Funded Places Available
NIAB and Opportunity Peterborough can offer 16 fully funded places for clean technology and environmental SMEs based in the East of England. This is a unique opportunity to focus on the marketing and business development of your business. If you have specific marketing challenges then these can be raised within the workshop sessions.
“We aim to make these incredibly practical workshops aimed at covering the marketing challenges of delegates” said Andrew Goode of Blue Dolphin Business Development Ltd who is running the workshops
The programme, worth £1,200, will consist of three half-day workshops covering all aspects of marketing planning and digital marketing for the Cleantech sector. By registering for one workshop you commit to attending all three events so please make sure you are available on all three dates:
- 11 March – Marketing planning to support business growth at the Eco Innovation Centre, Peterborough
- 25 March – Digital marketing and e-commerce at NIAB Innovation Farm, Cambridge, including an optional tour of the Glasshouse and Field facilities
- 15 April – Social media and e-mail marketing at the Eco Innovation Centre, Peterborough
- Registration will start at 8:30 and the events will run from 9:00 until 13:00 and will conclude with an hour’s networking lunch until 14:00.
For marketing other Marketing Workshops click here Andrew Goode at Blue Dolphin Business Development Ltd or click here to see other marketing news