Looking For Growth But Need Cash & Help
I recently attended a seminar held by HSBC about access to finance for smaller SME’s which gave an insight from the banks perspective. Listed below are some of the key notes from the presentation.
When Is The Best Time To Approach A Lender For Finance?
When looking for Growth / Expansion – Before you get to a negative situation
What Does A Lender Want To Know?
There is a variety of information that your bank will want
- About You and Your business
- Personal / Business investments
- What is the purpose of the loan
- How much money are you looking to borrow
- Over what time period are you looking to borrow
- Repayment approach
- Note all of the above information should already be in your business plan / cash flow forecast
There are many online planning tools this is the HSBC version
Access To Finance For Smaller SME’s – Is Your Current Planning Falling To Deliver The Results You Want
If you are looking for growth but struggling to identify how you will achieve this why not give me a call for a free impartial chat. The Growth Accelerator scheme may help you achieve the growth you are looking for simply call Andrew Goode on 01733 361729 or click here for more information