Have You Ever Asked Yourself These Questions About Your Website
A.What is the purpose of your website?
- Do you actually know what the purpose of your website is, or was it just something that you thought you should have?
- Is it to try to sell to people immediately
- Are you implementing ‘lead generation’ where you get visitors to begin a relationship with you? This approach has been known to increase conversions by over 1000%.
Many companies have no idea what the purpose is of their website or how they should use it from a sales and business development perspective
B. Are You Using Video On Your Website
If yes fantastic (but)
- Is it professional video, produced in high definition and integrating the lead generation strategy mentioned previously?
- Is it some random footage shot on an i phone and published as taken
- Is it a highly crafted and polished corporate video that showcases how long you have been trading, what a nice company you are, how your machines work but doesn’t actually have a close
Many companies have no idea how video can help create authority and encourage a web visitor to inquire further
C. Does Your Website Homepage Follow The Fundamentals of Direct Response Marketing?
- Is it easy to navigate away from the home page
- Is it easy to find a telephone number so I can call Now
- Is all the crucial content visible
Many companies have their website designed by a graphic person who has no idea about sales and marketing. This often results in an incredibly pretty website that has no impact in converting a visitor into an inquiry.
3 Questions You Need To Consider About Your Website
If your website is suffering from any of these failings why not get a professional internet marketer to review the site click here Andrew Goode on 01733 361729. . It may well cost you to have this performed but it could transform your website into an effective business development tool. For more information on websites click here