Are You Looking To Grow Your Business?
If you are looking to significantly grow your business the following points are worth considering and discussing.
- Going for significant growth is not easy and you need to be realistic and up for the challenge
- You need to clearly know where your your business is now. In order to identify what it needs to achieve
- What does success look like to you
- Be realistic about the sacrifices needed and is the timing right
- Do all the Directors and Managers within the business have the same aspirations
- Planing is critical but shouldn’t get in the way of making decisions.
- You shouldn’t let planing lead to procrastination and avoidance of decision making
- Think about your team
- Are your best workers tied into your
- Are they incentivised to perform
- Cash is king, your new plan might be highly profitable but are you going to be able to cash flow your growth
- Think about the need for support, are there any skills and support that you would benefit from
- Beware of being side tracked from what you are really good at
- Listen and learn from others. Be flexible and prepared to change your mind
10 Points To Consider When Planning For Growth
If your business is looking to grow and develop a Growth Coach could be a valuable resource to help you and your team achieve success. Call Andrew Goode on 01733 361729 to discuss the Growth programmes or click here for news. To talk to a marketing and sales professional click here